Train Thing Development Documentation
28 Dec '20 - 3 Jan '21
- Structured "Design Considerations" to make things easier to find.
- Lots of tweaking on the simulator. No real progress.
- Thinking about a "model" box to go around the camera.
- Uploaded the first TrainCam video. Watching it was a learning experience
- The stupid camera has audio!
- Going around a loop shows everything in the playroom!
- Next time put up the backdrop to at least hide the stuff.
- Need to set some of the nails holding down the tack.
- Need to paint some nail heads black. Maybe the IR lights were on?
- From this angle, I didn't lay the track very straight. Maybe next time
- When pushing the TrainCam around discovered the joys of the need for track cleaning.
- The track cleaning car I bought, powered scrubber and vacuum, can't handle the tight curves.