Train Thing Development Documentation
11 - 17 Apr '22
- Flushed out "the Plan" for Phase III of the design.
- Got my laptop python program to talk to Raspberry Pi python program!
- Testing each of the added commands:
- First add/update/etc. Signal commands.
- 1 Logic error found.
- 2nd error found. Big python error.
- There is a timing problem with return status messages to the laptop.
- Problem with link from Signals module to the unicorn module. Fixed.
- Moved signal definitions saved in the data base on the Laptop to the Raspberry Pi using added DCC++ commands!
- Used two added <K commands to update data in Raspberry Pi RAM.
- Used the added <N> command to store signal data in RAM to thumb drive.
- Used another added <K command to change the aspect of all 54 (currently installed) semaphores and the 4 dwarf LED signals.
- Semaphores move slowly, as planned. Could be better.
- Unicorn display also updates.
- Updated/corrected documentation of added signal/semaphore commands.