Train Thing Development Documentation
19 - 25 Jul '21
- Trying to figure out how to get both (Laptop & RPi) Sphinx output to look the same.
- Pro/Con of how to organize the Laptop packages/modules.
- I think the best data structure storage approach is:
- On the RPi 2 small files, one for semaphores (not so small), one for sensors
- On the Laptop a MySQL database with several tables.
- Loaded XAMPP MySQL and python-connection onto the Laptop. With effort got a python script to open a MySQL database. For $199/yr. PyCharm would be more helpful. Not yet; we will see.
- Back to looking at Tkinter for a GUI on the laptop