Train Thing Development Documentation
14 - 20 Jun '21
- Updated HelpNDoc
- When all else fails RTFM
- Out of one hole I dug, Moving on. AND no internet!
- Much work on the fan library (FanLib.py) and the fan module
- FanLib interfaces with:
- The fan control button
- The PWM/servo channel to turn the fan on/off
- The CPU to Monitor temperature and frequency
- FanLib also directly controls the fan in the auto mode, monitoring the CPU temperature and frequency (if enabled).
- The fan module uses
- FanLib to get
- CPU temperature,
- manual/auto mode
- fan on/off.
- Then uses the unicorn module to display the status.
- Fan button doesn't work quite right. Fanshim used polling and event handlers. I switched to interrupt.
- First thing I found out was the Raspberry Pi was running at over 70 °C!