Train Thing Development Documentation
1 - 7 Feb '21
- Updated HelpNDoc to 22.214.171.124. Norton blocked install. Ran install as admin still got Norton error but install seems to have worked.
- Updated HelpNDoc to 126.96.36.1996. Norton still blocking install. Pain in the ass, but got it to work. I think. Had to turn "Norton Data Protection" OFF for HelpNDoc to avoid errors. That sucks
- Got the Drunken8 scrip working.
- At random times seems a command does not get sent or executed.
- With the slow motors driving the turnouts there is a timing issue. With the loco running at 45% and using sensors on block #1 or #4 the loco gets to the end before the turnout is changed.
- Replaced the 4 sensors in the parking lot. Odd those 4 stopped working.
- Installed one of the "new" Wabbit/Tortoise IO boards. Lots of work for elegance. Should improve reliability.