First "TrainCam" video
has been a learning experience. Got to start somewhere
- The stupid camera has audio!
- Going around a loop shows everything in the playroom! (shop)
- Next time put up the backdrop to at least hide the stuff.
- Need to set some of the nails holding down the tack.
- Need to paint some nail heads black. Maybe the IR lights were on?
(In fact the bright spots are the LED IR emitters on the sensors embedded in the track.)
- From this angle, I didn't lay the track very straight. Maybe next time
Reading the manual I think the camera was in the motion-detection mode with the IR lights on.
Say what you will about Sisyphus. He always has work.